Bachelor's Programs in Munich
Business employers are consistently looking for MBA graduates with international experience to join their companies in specialized areas.
Our MBA program in Munich is designed for working professionals and those who have previously held managerial roles and all classes are taught in English.
Students can choose from one-year, full-time or two-year, part-time options, each with 11 majors. Our majors range from international business to HR and are designed for professionals who wish to change career paths, move into a managerial position or expand their existing skillsets.
As an MBA student at EU Munich, you will develop your business personality and hone your management skills through lectures, company visits, guest speaker sessions, seminars, individual assignments, group projects and business simulations. Students will engage in discussions on topics integral to modern business and develop an adaptive mindset, in preparation to shape the future of business. You will also complete a final business plan, a multifaceted assignment that serves as a culmination of your study experience.
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Degree
with one of the following minors:
· Business Administration
· Communication & Public Relations
· Leisure & Tourisn Management
· International Relations
· Sports Management
· Digital Business, Design & Innovation
· Business Finance
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degrees
- BA - (Hons) in Business Management
- BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Marketing
- BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Finance
- BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Enterprise
- BA - (Hons) in Business Management & Human Resources Management