Bachelor's Programs in Munich
Our English-speaking bachelor’s degrees in Munich are designed to let students focus on fundamental business areas such as marketing, accounting and digital business, and to provide specific knowledge in their chosen specialization. Students also gain a strong foundation in entrepreneurship and international business principles.
All bachelor's programs in Munich (180 ECTS) have a duration of six-semesters / three years. All the programs are taught in English and classes are scheduled from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m., from Monday to Friday. Academic semesters start in October, February, June and August for the BSc in International Business program with seven minors. For the Bachelor of Arts (Hons) degrees with five different pathways, start dates are in October and February. Students may complete the programs in a shorter time frame by taking our summer fast-track option.
You’ll get a hands-on approach to education at EU. Through experiential learning, you will have the opportunity to meet business leaders, attend exclusive conferences, visit outstanding companies and will be immersed in a real-world business experience. You’ll also get an inside look at the world’s most important companies and meet the visionaries behind them.
Bachelor of Science (Hons) Degree
with one of the following minors:
· Business Administration
· Communication & Public Relations
· Leisure & Tourism Management
· International Relations
· Sports Management
· Digital Business, Design & Innovation
· Business Finance
Bachelor of Arts (Hons) Degrees
- BA (Hons) in Business Management
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Marketing)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Finance)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (Enterprise)
- BA (Hons) in Business Management (HR Management)
Students who succesfully complete the BSc (Hons) in International Business will earn:
- A state accredited degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
- A Certificate of Specialization from EU Business School Switzerland in one of seven minors.
Students who successfully complete the BA (Hons) degrees will earn:
- A state-accredited BA (Hons) in Business Management degree awarded by the University of Derby, U.K.
- The BA (Hons) in Business Management has the additional benefit of being accredited by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI), which gives students the possibility of achieving an additional qualification: CMI's Diploma in Management and Leadership.
All bachelor’s programs studied at EU Munich are approved by the Bavarian State Ministry for Education, Culture, Science and Arts.