Master's Programs in Munich
In today’s rapidly evolving business world, employers are on the lookout for master's graduates who are up to date with the latest trends in their corresponding professions.
The MSc in International Management program in Munich is available as a one-year, full-time program with intakes in October, January and March. Taught in English, It is designed for professionals with less than two years of professional experience.
The MSc in International Management program is designed for aspiring professionals and offers a variety of business specializations. The program provides a broad knowledge base in business as well as an in-depth skillset in the students' chosen major. Students can choose from 11 business majors.
In one of 11 majors:
- International Business
- Communication & Public Relations
- International Marketing
- Global Banking & Finance
- Leisure & Tourism Management
- Digital Business
- Sports Management
- Human Resources Management
- Design Management
- Blockchain Management
Students who succesfully complete the MSc in International Management program earn:
- a state-accredited MSc in International Management degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K
- a Certificate of Advanced Studies in the selected major from EU Business School Switzerland