Master in Digital Business (título propio)
- Master in Digital Business | Munich
Digital transformation is no longer a future paradigm, but a key reality. The business world is becoming digitalized at an astounding pace and companies actively seek digital visionaries to leverage their expertise and insight into any corporation that seeks to stay competitive. This program explores the theoretical and practical foundations, implementation and business models that make up digital business and delivers all key competencies required in the corporate world today.
The Master in Digital Business program (título propio) in Munich provides students with the key skills needed to drive digital change in any type of business. This dynamic program will teach students everything from finance to strategy in order to excel in the ever-evolving digital world.
During this program, students will:
- Understand digital culture and how this can affect a company.
- Analyze how new technologies and upcoming digital trends impact organizations.
- Learn how to leverage digital business solutions to boost profitability and minimize costs.
- A university-specific master’s degree (título propio)* awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain
- A Certificate in Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland
* The master's programs (título propio) awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain, were authorized to be offered at EU Business School Munich GmbH on April 13, 2021, following article Art. 86 Abs. 3 BayHSchG. For more information about university-specific degrees (título propio) and state-recognized university titles, please refer to the section Degrees at EU Business School on our website at eumunich.com/degrees.
- Managing Digital Business3 CH / 4 ECTS
Managing Digital Business focuses on the foundational aspects of digital business management. The course explores the strategies and business case in digital management, along with the human resource management aspects of digital business.
- Digital Business Finance3 CH / 4 ECTS
Digital Business Finance provides the student with sound financial principles and a multitude of case studies to complete the full picture of business finance applied to the digital enterprise, including the financial strategies, challenges and opportunities that arise in the digital age.
- Digital Marketing Strategies3 CH / 4 ECTS
Digital Marketing Strategies takes core marketing concepts one step further by presenting a broad spectrum of e-marketing design and planning strategies that go hand-in-hand with state-of-the-art digital advertising tools.
- Digital Technologies & Change Management3 CH / 4 ECTS
Digital technologies have emerged as vehicles of change management in winning companies across the board. Being technically literate in digital technologies, their use and application, is a fundamental skill that any aspiring executive needs to acquire.
- Legal Aspects in Digital Business1 CH / 2 ECTS
This seminar focuses on legal formalities in digital business, from digital regulations and intellectual property rights protection to legal aspects of entrepreneurship creation and management.
- Digital Business Design3 CH / 4 ECTS
The digital experience heavily relies on the user interface and usability. Reaching a simple and intuitive design often requires disciplined methodology in defining the design and architecture of user interface and experience.
- Customer Relationship Management3 CH / 4 ECTS
The course focuses on the roles, duties and tools associated with customer relationship management in the digital era. It also teaches the use of software tools such as CRM, which have become an industry standard.
- Innovation & Leadership3 CH / 4 ECTS
This course focuses on key attributes of a leader in the digital era: innovation and vision. It also provides the technical foundations of innovation that enable the visionary leader to inspire others and lead by example.
- Social Media & Web Analytics3 CH / 4 ECTS
Students focus on methods for capturing, analyzing and processing web data and social network elements. The course explores the metrics that are currently available to leverage the understanding of web analytics to enhance corporate image and business profitability.
- Mobile Strategy1 CH / 2 ECTS
This seminar focuses on key strategies for conquering the mobile market. It provides students with an understanding of the impact of mobile technologies on every aspect of daily life, while projecting the future influence over society and business. Students analyze the impact of mobile strategies in ground-breaking industries such as IoT, eHealth, smart-cities and new vehicle technologies.
- Global E-Commerce Trends3 CH / 4 ECTS
Global e-commerce trends focuses on new and current e-business tendencies. The course provides insight in how the use of artificial intelligence (AI) is providing an edge in strategic e-commerce planning. Furthermore, the course introduces the tools and methods to make e-commerce an internationalization tool.
- The Digital Economy Ecosystem3 CH / 4 ECTS
The Digital Economy Ecosystem focuses on the different e-business elements that merge to create a digital ecosystem and how they interact among themselves. Furthermore, the course provides detailed analysis and hands-on practical work on the role of the chief digital officer and IT security as a guarantee of safety for users and corporations.
- Crafting the Digital Business Model3 CH / 4 ECTS
Crafting the Digital Business Model focuses on the architecture of digital business markets and models. The course introduces a full set of business-enhancing gamification techniques that are changing the landscape of how e-business is done.
- Entrepreneurship & Startups3 CH / 4 ECTS
The Entrepreneurship & Startups course provides a practical approach to building a startup, following the process from the original idea to the launch of a real startup. The course examines new product and services development as foundational elements of a startup.
- Online Reputation Management1 CH / 2 ECTS
The Online Reputation Management seminar focuses on all relevant aspects of public digital image management. The seminar discusses online corporate reputation management in the era of social networks, user reviews and instant communication.
- Business Plan4 CH / 6 ECTS
Graduates of the Master in Digital Business degree (título propio) can procure opportunities in:
Our admissions process is quick and straightforward and our admissions department is here to help guide you through the process