Our MBA program in Munich is designed for working professionals and those who have previously held managerial roles. It is designed to provide professionals with a general business skillset as well as knowledge in specialized area of business.
Students can choose from one-year, full-time or two-year, part-time options (90 ECTS), each with 11 majors. All classes are taught in English and take place in the evening from Monday to Friday from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. with terms beginning in October, January and March. They are designed for professionals who wish to climb the corporate ladder, move into a managerial position or expand their existing skillset.
At EU Business School Munich we offer:
In one of 11 majors:
· International Business
· Communication & Public Relations
· International Marketing
· Global Banking & Finance
· Leisure & Tourism Management
· Digital Business
· Sports Management
· Human Resources Management
· Design Management
· Blockchain Management
Students who succesfully complete the MBA program earn:
- a state-accredited MBA degree from the University of Roehampton in London, U.K.
- a Certificate of Advanced Studies from EU Business School Switzerland in their selected major
All these programs are approved by the Bavarian State Ministry for Education, Culture, Science and Arts.